Thursday, June 10, 2010

Attn. Lite carts announced

Well there is finally a formal announcement.Twenty-four new carts, all kinds of subjects. They will be released to WalMart stores on July 1. Of course, that doesn't explain how people are buying them all over the place at WM's. The ones around me don't have any and I'll be surprised if they have them in July. Antway, it's a done deal.
On cricut.com they are not showing any pics except the front of the cart. Wish I had more to impart, but I only know what the blogs I subscribe to tell me.Enjoy the rest of today and if I find any more details and pics I'll let you in on it.
See ya.

1 comment:

  1. These carts are terrific. I found the pictures on Cricut.com. You click on the details button for the cart, then click images. It will show you all of the images in the cart.

    ReplyDelete