Saturday, June 5, 2010

B-day card for another Sis



This sister provides me with lots of ammunition, uh ideas for cards. This is the same one that got married in black overall, and they just adopted 2 goats and they have chickens. All of this prompted special cards. They are posted on here as well.
Well, this is her birthday card. Even though she would like to be relaxing on a beach somewhere, she can relax in her "oasis" in her own backyard. I hope she has a wonderful b-day.
BTW, both of my June-baby sisters make beautiful jewelry which they sell at shows in the Houston-Katy area.
.

6 comments:

  1. love your b-day card Im sure your sister did too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me longing for the beach! This card is great! Where did the guy jumping in the pool come from? He is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is incredible. That took a lot of work. Very nice! The colors are great. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...This card came out super awesome! I love all the details! And I'm sure your SIS is gonna love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow What a cute card. Do you mind if I copy your design for my sister. She loves Florida is an suba diver and I think she would love this card. =)

    ReplyDelete