Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello, it's Monday.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a neighborhood party Sat. My husband got our grandson in the pool and got him to finally settle down and he enjoyed it. He didn't want to get out.
So this mornibg we go to swimming lessons. It started out very shaky, crying and begging to leave. But we now have a male instructor. He actually seems to enjoy the kids, not like the girl we had last week. He carried Gabe into the pool and actually got him to participate. By the end of the lesson he weas smiling and having fun.
So my Monday turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I recall when my son was 4 and was taking swimming lessons....he hated them, and it turned out the horrid instructor was holding the little children's head under water until they would open their eyes. I am glad your Gabe is liking his swim lessons. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete