Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hubby's Birthday




Today was my hubby's b-day. He is now 60. I can't tease him too much because I have exactly 2 weeks until I turn 60. It was very impromptu, just hamburgers and pizza, chips and dips with family and friends. We couldn't really wait until the weekend because his mother's b-day is Saturday and she shouldn't have to share her day with anyone.


Anyway he enjoyed it and we are both very tired.


My husband is an avid hunter and golfer. My cricut, cartridges and paper etc. is his guns and golfclubs. So this is the card I made for him.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card I have lots of family members who love golf.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific card! I really like how this turned out! It must be exhausting having that many birthdays in that short period of time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh! LOVE IT!! Love all the detail! XOXO momo

    ReplyDelete