Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Award Surprises!

What a great surprise for a Monday morning. I went to my blog and had a new comment AND a new follower, WooHoo!
Daily Grace Creations informed me I was receiving 2 blog awards, a first for me! I had already been enjoying the work of Peggy and Donna for a while so it made me very happy that they noticed me. They do beautiful work and I was already a follower so I signed up for their emails.
So now I'm sending these awards on to 10 blogs I admire. Hard to pick 10.
Thanks again to Peggy and Donna. You made my day.

miislucky.blogspot.com
lightwhimsy.blogspot.com
Bella Bug Creations
A Place for my Cards
Crafting with Katie
Capadia Designs
Craft Junkie Too
Busy with the Cricky
She's a Sassy Lady
Courtney Lane Designs

Please visit these wonderful blogs and say "Hi."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie, you're so sweet! You deserve the awards you got! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie, how thoughtful!!! I am honored that you would include me on your blog award list. While here, I signed up to follow your blog; great, great projects!!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stephanie, I am truly honored. I never thought about making any list but had seen them so to be on your wonderful blog was surprising! I signed up right away. You make the most wonderful cards. My sis was right!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete