Thursday, July 29, 2010

B-day card for a dear cousin




Good evening everyone. It's been a hectic couple of days for me. Tomorrow I will take my mother for 2 CT scans and an MRI. So that takes care of tomorrow. So I figured I better post my sweet cousins card now. Her b-day is the 7th. At least I got it made in time. From day to day I never know what will be going on. Hope she likes it. I still have 2 more for the month of August.


So that means I will have at least 2 more posts I can make. Anybody wish they could go to CHA like me? Anyway hope you like the card.

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo Pretty... I love what you did with the inside of the card! The flowers give it that extra WOW! :) I hope your moms tests go ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I know your cousin will love it. I hope everything turns out okay with your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this! Beautiful design too.

    ReplyDelete