Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day - grandson to pawpaw


This is the card I made for my grandson to give to my husband. He lives with us and is very close to PawPaw. The front says "I would go anywhere with you PawPaw." That's the two of them in the basket.
These are the carts I used- Summer in Paris - hot air balloons, EDPD - clouds and bushes, Life is a Beach - birds, Father's Day - Wild Card, and I can't remember where I got the 4 wheeler.
Everything is layered pop-dotted and inked.
I'm late posting this one because I submitted it to My Pink Stamper for consideration for her design team. I really didn't expect to be chosen, but sometimes I have to get out of my comfort zone and try new things.
Hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic, so many beautiful details....great!!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Love all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete