Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good morning




Well, it's been raining most of the morning, so I'm still online.(as good a reason as any) I made this card yesterday for no particular reason but that I wanted to cut this grasshopper. He's so cute. Anyway, I still have 3 cards to make for August. I know that doesn't sound like much, but these have to be special and personal. That usually means they can take a few days each to do. So far no great ideas have popped up. But for this card I used Live Simply and Doodlecharms. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Well I LOOOOVVVEEE IT! You used great papers and a fun grasshopper... And the saying goes perfectly with this card! Just terrific! Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one! I don't have that cart...but you def made me think about it! TFS!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete