Saturday, July 31, 2010

IMAGINE!!!

Good morning, everyone. I guess by now you've all heard about the New Cricut Imagine. Have you seen any videos? It really looks amazing. I would love to have one, but I don't think it will be in my budget any time soon. I don't spend that much on papers to justify the ink. All my paper is boought on sale or from WalMart. Speaking of, have you tried the new paper they put in after fazing out MS? I think it's colorbox and it cuts like a dream. But back to the Imagine. This is a wonderful machine. It really is endless what you can do and so great that all your own carts will work in it.Well I hope everyone lucky enought to be able to own one really enjoys it. I'll just sit back and drool and dream . Have a great weekend.
Blessings and Hugs to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the new paper at Walmart! I saw it and thought it looked nice, but was wondering how it cut. Now I can go pick some up for myself!

    I'm with you on the budget busting Imagine! I will be waiting for a great Black Friday sale or for Santa to bring one down my chimney! lol

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blotspot.com

    ReplyDelete