Friday, July 2, 2010

Retirement card



My best friend and neighbor across the street is going to have her hubby home 24-7 starting today. Yesterday was his last day at work. So of course I made a card.
We're getting ready for a big BBQ tomorrow. We're having it on the third because out-of-towners won't have to eat and hurry to leave so they can get home.
I'll have 2 of my 4 sisters here along with a son who is coming from Florida for the week.
Here in southeast Texas we're supposed to get rain, better than the storm.
I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Love that little suitecase. So cute. Thanks for sharing! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suitcase! Great Card! Have a wonderful Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great retirement card for your neighbors! I'm sure they will enjoy it. Thanks for leaving the nice comment on the Cricut mb for my card..appreciate it!

    Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!!

    Terry
    http://iluvmybugs.blogspot.com
    luvmybugs on the Cricut mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of the sisters who enjoyed celebrating the 4th on the 3rd with my godson from Florida and the rest of that crazy and fun household! We had a ball!! They even welcomed our "surprise visitors" along with my husband and me...our 2 baby goats! Can't think of too many people on whom we would have the nerve to spring a surprise like that! What a fun and relaxed day we had with extended family and friends...stuffing our faces at their "annual protein overload" as they call it. We all get so excited talking cards and jewelry, and I got a sneak preview of Averie's "Hello Kitty" card.

    We just arrived back at home, Cypress, TX, to celebrate our freedom day again with family, friends, and neighbors here. Where will we find room for more food?!!?

    Thanks, for the hospitality and for getting me started on my own blogspot!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete