Monday, July 19, 2010

Talented Sister

Hi everyone. This is a special post today. Some of you know that I have 4 sisters. Well, 2 of them make beautiful jewelry, I mean dangerously beautiful. Over the 4th I was able to get together with one of them and show her my blog. She was so shocked and excited, you see I'm the oldest and the last one to put my foot in the door of the 21st century. When I told her I was able to set it up on my own, she knew she could do it too. So now she has a blog, too. She has posted a couple of pics as samples of her work. (Did I say it was beautiful?) If you check her out and like what you see, she has an Etsy store you can browse. If you are needing something special or even a custom job, she can handle it. Check her out. I think you'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to post what the name of her blog was! LOL Silly! Please post her blog info so I can go and take a look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff!

    Thanks for the plug! I already have a 2nd follower thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is for Scrapper in case she checks back:
    My blog is: BeadUSenseless
    My etsy store is: BeadUSenseless.etsy.com
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete