Monday, August 23, 2010

3D Haunted House


Good morning everyone! I'm posting my first 3D haunted house. This one was done at 7". It was a practice one. This black cardstock is really too flimsy. I did this one Friday night in a little over 3 hrs. Saturday I found black poster board without a white core, so I'm going to make an 11" one and decorate it. Happy Hauntings has bercome one of my all time favorites. Every cut I've done so far has been so easy. I'm really looking forward to the next one. Hope you like it. I would love a comment or two. If yu would like to follow or subscribe that would be OK, too. I'd love the company.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.(Here it is the first day of school. My grandson starts Pre-K this afternoon-bittersweet)

God bless you all.

5 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job on this!!! You did that entire thing in just 3 hours?! Wow...maybe I will give one a shot! TFS

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this is great!! I wanted Oct 31st but I may have to change my mind. AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE IT!!! 3 hours... really? Good for you! I haven't attempted this project yet although I love all my Halloween Cartridges this one seems like a lot of work! :o) If you can get it done in that amount of time maybe I should re-think it and make one myself.... Hummmmm.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Im a new fallower! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Great job on the house! I really want to create this, but I don't have the cart... yet.... :)

    ReplyDelete