Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Attn. Special announcement

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all in on a secret. My very talented and beautiful sister has added another facet to her wonderful jewelry line. She is now doing metalwork. She just started and already she is doing great. She has the cutest id bracelets. (so cute for gifts or extra stocking stuffers) And she is doing a one of a kind necklace with all handmade (by her) links. You should check out her blog to see what she's been up to. http://beadusenseless.blogspot.com At least I didn't forget her address this time. Also don't forget about the blog candy below. Add a comment and become a follower. That's all it takes. My sister loves followers, too. She also has an etsy store you can check out and she will work with you if you want something custom.

1 comment:

  1. I should actually be on my way to work...but I just had to comment! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Sister-Dear!!!!!! Sending I.D. bracelets today to my dear great-nephews!
    Gotta run!
    Love ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete