Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Contest error


Hi, everyone. Did any one else see the post about the contest for projects to be featured in cricut's next infomercial. Well I hurried and created this card. Probably not what they were looking for, but it doesn't matter anyway because it is only open to circle members. Maybe we'll win the lottery so I can be a circle member. lol ( I guess you have to buy tickets to have a chance to win, don't you?) So, I guess this card is really for me! Wouold love to know what you think.

I used Potpourri Basket, Cuttin' Up, Home Accents, Going Places, and Don Juan.

6 comments:

  1. I think it is great. They dont know what they might be missing by not letting everyone try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm troubled by the fact that it seems the Cricut Circle is an exclusive club. Do the people who cannot afford (or choose not to pay) this expensive membership fee not matter to PC? I've wondered if we'll be able to access the Cricut Circle Message Board once they set it up.

    Your card is very cute and should be considered. Like Rhonda said.....they are excluding a lot of creative people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creativity knows no economic status! I think that it is unfair not to let ALL of their customers submit something for a contest. I'm a SAHM of 3 married to an enlisted USAF man! There's no way that I can justify spending that much of our income to join a club so that I can enter contests. I can totally understand them having their club and having things that are just for their members, but this just seems beyond..... Your card is absolutely, positively fabulous by the way! I think if you were in the circle, your card would have a very good shot at getting in the commercial!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish it was open to everyone because I think your card is great! Thanks for still sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you were spot on with the card and the Provo craft ideas... Nice job lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative and I feel it's Provocrafts lost

    ReplyDelete