Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day od School


Hi everyone. This is the first "page" I have made in 7 yrs. I chose my grandson's 1st day of school for the honor. He loves it. It felt really good to make it. Hopefully I'll make more. It's just hard to start when you are looking at thousands of pics. OK here's the recipe
Locker Talk - school building and layers cut at 5", notebook paper and shadow cut at 4"
First day of schoolchalkboard, shadow and layers cut at2 1/2"
Plantin Schoolbook - Pre-K cut at 2" and welded, cut 2x's and offset
Doodlecharms - sun and shadow cut at 1 3/3"
Live Simply - bird on branch with layers cut at 1"
A little inking and embossing and you're done. Hope you like it. Let me know.

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Great LO!! Can't wait to see more as the special events continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Love all the embossing! Super Adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment on the MB for ya... Nice job! It's been awhile since I've made a scrapbook page too... Maybe I should??? NAAAAHHH I'll stick with my cards for now! tehehehehe :o)

    ReplyDelete