Sunday, August 22, 2010

FYI - printing images of your carts

Good morning everyone. A blog I subscribe to had a great tip this morning. Sheila over at She's a Sassy Lady made a binder of images of the carts she owns, now they are all in one place and easy to find a certain cut when you can't remember which cart it is on.

I don't know about you, but I'm always grabbing the boxes and trying to scan for a particular cut. Let's face it, even with my glasses it's hard to see some of them. So here's the tip. Go to cricut.com, click information and then cartridge library. Click on the first "view" for each cart you own and print what you see on the cart packages when you buy them. It's ingenious! You store them in page protectors and put them in a binder. If you put each one in it's own page protector it's easy to add other's in alphabetical order as you buy more. You can add your own special notes about each cart in the back of the page protectors-you know, some cuts shouldn't be cut too small, some sizes of cuts you use a lot with your specifics. I think this will be very helpful. I just finished doing mine. Took 99 pages and over an hour. But I can't wait to get them in the page protectors. Thanks Sheila!
I now have a subscriber box for email updates. Would love the company.
Have a great morning
God Bless you all.

1 comment: