Thursday, August 5, 2010

Made my 1st Christmas card of 2010




Hi, all. Well I decided to make a quick card to use a couple of scrap cuts left over from Lacy Labels. Did I say quick? Yeah, right.It would have been easier to shred the scraps! (but who can do that?) Anyway, not being in "Christmas" mode it took some time. The card itself is pretty simple, but as uual, I obsess over what cuts to use and paper. Hope you like.


And Merry Christmas.


carts used - Lacy Labels, Joys of the Season, Gypsy Wanderings and Celebrate with Flourish

4 comments:

  1. I have that paper too! I like what you did with it! Nice job Stephanie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comments on my CAC reindeer card! I hope you stop by my blog thepapervariety.blogspot.com to see more.
    ~Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I do the same thing. I obsess over paper, cuts, etc. too. If I could get over that I could mass produce cards. I love your Christmas card by the way.

    Peggy T.

    ReplyDelete