Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School secretary - Thank you




The Secretary/school nurse helped me so much getting my grandson registered. Not an easy thing for a grandparent to do.It's been almost 20 yrs since I had to register a first-timer. So much red tape. So I was feeling pretty good when I took him to school for the first time yesterday. Then they gave me the "packet." I spent 1 1/2 hrs trying to fill out all of this stuff . I had such a headache. You would think he was applying for the Secret Service or something. I even had to put down his SSN 5 times. I really didn't like doing that, but he's got to go to school. Anyway, sorry to ramble, I made a quick "thank you" for the Sec./nurse. It's in our school colors, purple and white. TFL


If you would like to follow and/or get email updates, you're more than welcome.

3 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! It was nice of you to acknowledge her; she probably doesn't get formally thanked often. Yeah, those packets are a PAIN LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card came out sooo pretty! I Like the colors and the Pretty Butterflies! I know what ya mean about registering them for school... Although I refuse to give my Kids SS# to the schools.... I mean really? Why would they ever need it? Sooo that one item never gets put down... but no body has complained about it... so I'm not to worried! :o) I think it's super nice of you to think of her like that... Glad he's all set now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sentimentals cart! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, leaving such a nice comment, and becoming a follower! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete