Monday, September 27, 2010

B-day card for a dear friend




Hi, everyone, hope you are having a great Monday. I haven't posted in several days because I don't know how to keep a post on top while posting other things. I only need 3 more followers to get to 100 and then I can draw a winner. So hope some of you will play along.


This card is for a friend who grew up on the coast and loves lighthouses and cattails. I think it's sort of serene and comforting. She's had a rough couple of months. I hope she likes it.


I hope you all have a wonderful and inspiring week. God bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I love the birds-they look like they're swirling in the breeze!

    You're so close to 100! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie.... This came out lovely! I like both the inside and out of this card... She will LOVE IT!
    It makes you feel like you are there.... PRETTY! :o)

    ReplyDelete