Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday party







We had great party.I think everyone enjoyed themselves. My brother-in-law does a great job of keeping the men outside and out of our hair. lol



There are 6 cousins under 10, and they all played well together with the new Batman and Ironman toys.



I got to visit with 2 of my sisters and 2 of my married nieces, one of which is expecting her second, a girl, in Feb. The other one is having a birthday next week. I need to get busy.



Onto the party decoration piocs. Almost everything was done with Mini Monsters and Batman. Hope you enjoy, let me know whatyou think.



God bless ya'll and have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! I know he had a blast! You did a great job decorating.... now you need to start thinking about next year! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete