Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good mornig

I hope everyone has recovered from the Imagine launch. I did not plan to order, I thought it cost too much. I'm very happy with my "E". But I still watched the launch. The machine fascinates me. I never even told my hubby about the new machine when it was announced this summer. I really had no intention of buying one. He saw it on HSN on Tuesday and kind of turned up his nose and said "Oh boy another new one, expensive." I told him I thought so too. Might be nice to have someday, but I was happy with what I had. A few minutes later he came back and said if you want one you should get it. I still did not order. I started reading all the info on the Imagine. (again) It was very hard to decide to order. ($500.00 is about 15 new carts, I always think in terms of carts I could buy) Anyway after about 2 hours I finally ordered (the 2 extra carts helped).
Yesterday , I kept thinking maybe I shouldn't have done it. (ink is another expense) What if I can't figure it out? What if I hate it? I really love my DS, use it for everything. To me it's easier that the Gypsy. Now I've got to get proficient with the "G". I even tried to cancel my order, but it was already processing. I never had anything process that quickly before. Anyway, today I got an email that it had shipped. I sure hope it's as easy to learn as they said or I'm up a creek without a paddle. Wish me luck.
God Bless everyone (me, too! I think I'm going to need it)
I can't wait to see what comes out today for Hello Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh.....I think we all will have to learn it and get used to it... and then wonder how we ever got along without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Congrats!!! I actually had purchased it to... then I realized I didn't need it... So I canceled my order with no problem..... I thought it was a good deal with the extra carts but I thought ink was tooo costly in the long run.. I have a brand new Printer coming anyway... It prints 13x 19 size (and cheaper than the Imagine) :o)... and has 10 ink cartridges.... :o) You may think thats alot... but I only have to replace the colors that go out.... and they never go out at the same time... I think that what was my big issue with the Imagine was the ink... Cause Tri-colors are not really cost effective... once 1 color goes out you have to replace the whole thing... where as if just my yellow goes out I can replace that only without having to buy all 10 at the same time... :o) I also found out that they are making the Imagine compatible with the Design studio... Sooo that is a good thing! I LOVE my DS! and I don't own a G and that would have been another cost I didn't want to pay for!
    I am thrilled for everyone who purchased it.... and I know you will have soooo much fun learning how to play with it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is....I don't trust any man (especially my brother-in-law!)who TELLS you maybe you should order a $500 machine! He's up to something...a new gun perhaps????

    ReplyDelete