Friday, September 17, 2010

Grand nephew's 4th b-day card




I have a niece who just found out she is going to have a girl. Her little boy has a birthday next month and will be 4. He loves spiderman, and after trying to figure out the Batman cuts, I'm glad there isn't a Spiderman cart. So I used Mini Monsters and cut the pirate out. It came out pretty cute. Thanks for looking.


Hope everyone has settled down from the launch and Hello Thursday. I can't wait to get Nifty Fifties. Anyway here's the card.


God Bless and have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out sooo cute! I LOVE that Cartridge! And I agree the DS comics are difficult Cuts! :o) But now with your imagine it should be easier! Try it when you get it and let me know! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little toot will LOVE it!!! What do you think of "Blair" for a girl????

    ReplyDelete