Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grandson will be 10




My second grandson will be 10 next month. He loves to ride his bike and his skateboard. He is always setting up ramps and jumping something. So when I saw the Dude lite cart I knew I had to have it. I love the way this card came out. I hope he likes it. Let me know what you think.


I would also like to know if anyone with this cart had trouble putting the cuts together. It took me the longest time to figure out how the cuts layered. Maybe it's just me. Anyway here's the card.


God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Love the embossing! I have not considered buying the cart yet, but I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great! I almost went and bought Dude to do my nephew's birthday card but decided to use one I already had. I am sure your grandson is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna get this cartridge...but my boys talked me out of it! They're out of the "DUDE" stage... or they were barely in it... :o) Either way.... Your card is COOL! and I'm sure your grandson is gonna think it's "COOL" too! :o) After hearing about the trouble you had putting it together... I'm kinda glad I didn't get it! LOL :o) Maybe the next thing you make will be easier??? Let's hope so! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and I'm sure your Grandson will, too. I love the diamond plate embossing...so cool! Thanks for following my blog.
    Corri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out great! I've made one card with that cartridge, and it gave me a ton of trouble! I had to search the internet for a project that somebody else had made with the same cut. Actually, it's the same cut that you used, LOL!

    ReplyDelete