Saturday, September 4, 2010

I won!!

Good morning, everyone. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.
Yesterday afternoon when I went to check my email I had a special message. I won the blog candy Melissa, at MelissaMade, was offering. I'm so excited. It's got beautiful papers, ribbon, sticker bling, 4 copic markers to try and a gift certificate to Tiddly Inks. I have never used copics before or digital stamps. So this will be my maiden voyage into these two realms. I can't wait to try both things but I'm also a little nervous. So I guess I'll have to pull up my "big girl" pants and go for it. Anyway I can't wait to try it all. So thanks again Melissa.
You really should check out her blog, melissamade.blogspot.com. She does really beautiful work and she also posts on the message board. She loves the company. (and so do I)
God bless and have a safe weekend.
I've got to finish up the party stuff for my grandson and October's b-days so I can play with my new goodies.
Hugs to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats to you. I am afraid of inks, and have barely used chalks with limited success!! Be sure to pass along any beginner tips you come across as you're wearing your big girl pants LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! How exciting... I've never used copics either.... Don't think I ever will at those prices... LOL But I'm very HAPPY for you! Enjoy your new goodies! :O)

    ReplyDelete