Friday, September 10, 2010

It's almost here!




I'm talking about my grandsons birthday party. It's tomorrow. I kind of waited till the last minute to do the decorations because I was hoping the Batman cart would come. It didn't, at least not until I had the goody bags decorated and the banner made. So I used Mini Monsters for most of it and then it came. So I decided to use the monster on the cake and the Batman cake topper. They came out pretty cute. I'll post a pic of the cake toppers now, and then tomorrow I'll take all the rest of it. At least it will be colorful.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cake toppers! I have the Batman cart and haven't attempted that yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cake toppers!! My son is having his 8th bday next Saturday and with a Monster themed party, your monster cake topper would be perfect!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cake Topper! I love the Monster one more than Batman... But I guess if I was a little boy I would sooo want the Batman one! LOL

    ReplyDelete