Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's gone and I want it back!

I haven't been able to create anything for 5 or 6 days. I finished the "skate" card Saturday and then nothing. I worked for 3 days on a card with peacock feathers and then threw it away. My mind just draws a blank. Lots of small things seem to get in the way and then I'm just so tired I can't put two thoughts together. Maybe if I could get a really good nights sleep. And OMGosh I want chocolate! Enough of this rambling pity party.
I think I've got some Nutella. All I need is my sister and a spoon. She can always free my mind.
Yep, that's it. All we need is Nutella, a spoon and then a glass of wine. Feeling better already.
Hope everyone is having a great evening. Tomorrow's going to be better. I know it.
Good night and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie - I know the feeling!!! Mojo gone - but you know what - eat that chocolate and get some rest...tomorrow do a few blog hops and get some inspiration...then find a sketch to follow - that's my recipe for getting the mojo back! LOL Good luck!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how you feel, been there, done that! No fun. Sit down enjoy the wine have a good nights sleep with sweet dreams and hopefully in the morning you will be ready to go. If your bored come by and check out my blog, you never know, maybe I will be the one to give you your mojo back LOL.
    http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph... It's ok! Breathe....Breathe... You will find it... I promise! :o) But that CHOCOLATE part sounds REALLY GOOD! Maybe that's what ya need... a little jolt of SUGAR....YUMMY!!! oh Wait.. I'm getting off track! You will find it.... sometimes WE ALL lose it... I know I have a few times... Do a little blog hopping and check out other crafters work and try and make something similar that you've seen... that caught your eye.... then after you make it... do it again... even from a magazine... once you've done that... I'm pretty sure you'll find it again! but make sure you EAT THE CHOCOLATE first! Cause it won't work otherwise! :o)

    ReplyDelete