Saturday, September 11, 2010

It"s Here!


Well, it's a little after 7:00 AM and I thought I would post what My grandson had me making last night. (for hours) He wanted the 3D Batman and Joker. You can't make these "quickly." There's no instructions and the pictures are so small. You can't see the details. I had leftover pieces for the jokers outfit that I threw away. Just could not figure out what to do with the tiny things. Anyway here's a picture of them with the cake topper. TFL Will post more of the decorations later.

On this sad day I'm glad to have this party to do. It's hard to believe what really happened on this day 9 years ago.

God Bless everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, these are adorable. Isn't amazing what we'll do for those grandchildren. I'm sure these decorations will be a hit at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job! They will surely be the hit of the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! AWESOME! Sounds like it was a lot of work....but I'm sure the grandson will love ya forever for making these! :o)

    ReplyDelete