Friday, September 3, 2010

Just a note


Good morning, everyone! So far so good here. Hope none of you are on the east coast in harm's way. This card is for a dear family friend's sister. She's had 2 very big surgeries and was in ICU for 2 weeks. Now she is home, but has a very long recuperation ahead of her. I just wanted her to know we were thinking of her. This was done with Wild Card, always a great one to fall back on. Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday. I'm still working on things for my grandson's b-day. With his PawPaw working all weekend, I should get it all done. I think it's going to be cute.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you won my blog candy! Come by get my email and I'll ship it out hopefully this weekend!
    Melissa at MelissaMade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Stephanie. I am sure it will make your friend feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out Beautifully Stephanie! I like all the layers and the embossing... Just AWESOME!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete