Monday, September 20, 2010

Stop the presses!!! Urgent


I was sitting at my computer reading email at 2:40 PM when this sound caught my attention. I'm sure you have all heard it before. It is very unique. The UPS truck!!!! My Imagine has come. So I took a picture while it was still on the porch. Big box! Hard to pick up by myself (I'm short) but I got it in and on my dining table. As I write this I haven't opened it yet. I've never struggled like this with a purchase before. I just keep thinking-$500 and you still need the E too. Then there's the price of ink.When we bought our last printer we got away from HP because of the ink cost. The one I have now, you change only the color that is empty. I guess I better go open it. I still don't know what to do. I guess I'll try it out. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment