Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally finished!




I have a son whose birthday is Nov. 1st. His card is always hard for me. But this year I found the perfect papers. The print I've actually had for over 10 years. He's very conservative in colors and with his "day" right after Halloween, it's hard to switch gears. I think he'll like this one.


RECIPE


geese - Wildlife Lite


Its your day - George


Relax and mug - Wildcard


Happy birthday - Beyond Birthdays


3 CB embossing folders


Thanks for looking. If you'd like to be a follower, I would love to have you. I get so excited everytime I get a new follower. I wish I could make this blog more exciting, but this is all I know how to do. Would welcome any suggestions.


Hope everyone has a great day.


God Bless you all and be creative. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. That came out great!! I LOVE the embossing on the front with the geese. All of the cuts look terrific-and that coffee looks yummy.

    I'm sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Stephanie. I love the embossing and the geese. It's a great masculine card and I know your son will love it.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card a lot Stephanie! It looks very masculine... and I think the embossing folder goes with those geese perfectly! He's gonna LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete