Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Morninggggg!!!


Wow, I said that like I really meant it, didn't I? lol

Well it's Friday, football game day. Here in southeast Texas everyone joins in. School colors are purple and white, so that's what everyone wears. When you are out on Fridays that is the main color you see. When football season is over no one knows how to dress when Friday comes.

So in keeping with the challenge I made for myself (to make some kind of cricut cut everyday), I actually got a card made last night.

I ordered the Gypsy extension cord from Kendra at Scrappin Cricut and with my cord she sent me a Halloween embossing folder. I had to try it out on black cardstock and one thing led to another.

And "voila" a card is born. And of course I had to keep things in the spirit of the day, it has a "purple" spider.

Hope you like it. TFL

God Bless and have a great creative day.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool Steph! Love the purple spider! and the bling on both the spider and ghost came out very cool! :o)

    ReplyDelete