Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween banner
















Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm jst so glad it's Friday. My grandson goes to preschool in the aftenoon (UGH!). It messes up the whole day. So I have 2 days without explaining why he has to leave in the middle of the day to go to school. YEA!





Last night I finally got my banner finished. Gabe was helping me, you see. He loves it. He wanted it on his door but it was too big. So we put it in the den so he can see it the minute he walks in and wherever he sits. (that's very important, you know)





Everything except the banner is cut from Happy Hauntings and October 31st. I just love these 2 carts.There is several pictures to show details. Some stamping, Cuttlebug and lots of stickles and glitter.





Thanks for looking.





God Bless and have a very creative and peaceful weekend. Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Love the banner!! You did a wonderful job. My kiddos always have willing helping hands too.

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH STEPHANIE!!! I Totally LOVE IT! You have lots of wonderful details on it... It is super cool for Halloween! :o) Could you post the sizes for me... I would love to try something like this... THANKS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful banner!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering in my blog candy giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great banner! Wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your banner super spooky:) I'm going to lift this one for Sunday!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Great Banner, I love it. I love the font on the Happy Haunting cart and this is perfect for that. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This banner is awesome! You did a fabulous job making this! All the details are just amazing!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great banner, love your details. Thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 Challenge. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Love all the detail you put into this banner. Great design. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great banner and what wonderful details. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us on the BBTB2 banner challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh - I LOVE your banner !! It is GREAT ! Thank you for playing with us at BBTB2 ! You did a SPOOKTACULAR job !!! Hugs - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your banner is fabulous! You did a great job!! I'm sure you put in lots of work and it shows! TFS

    ReplyDelete