Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!!!


At least I hope it is. I've had a very busy Fri., Sat. and Sunday. We had birthdays parties and errands that kept us away. (away from my Cricut) So I didn't get a chance to cut anything until last night. (sob) So here's a peek at what is going on. I hope to finish tonight.

I am starting Christmas shopping full force today. I need to get everything bought for family and friends first, then I do my grandkids and kids. Theirs is always the hardest. So today's the day! I figure if I get this done early, I'll have lots of time to make decorations! YEA!!! (Christmas and Thanksgiving)

There's so many things I want to do.

So wish me luck.

God Bless and may you have a very creative day. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. good luck, looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Cool Steph... Can't wait to see what it is! :o)
    And Chrsitmas Shopping.... that's my Favorite thing to do! :o) I've always started in Early Oct. but last yr. and this year I've kind of just waited til the day after Thanksgiving... WHY??? I don't know... maybe the sales? Not sure... but I have started looking any way! Enjoy the shopping... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Christmas Shopping goes well. It seems like it comes around more often these days. Guess that means I'm getting old. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete