Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How's your week going?

After the excitement of card making day and the fact that I got a card made that night, I was feeling pretty positive. Then Sunday afternoon my mom fell and we spent the evening in the ER. Nothing was broken, thank goodness. She was previously scheduled for a procedure on Wed.
So Monday we spent the day in the hospital for blood work and x-rays. Today was the procedure. Should have been home in about 3 or 4 hrs. We were there all day! That's 3 out of 4 days in the hospital. Yesterday our hot water heater stopped working. We're supposed to get a new one tomorrow. I'm ready for a little normal. My poor little "E" has been missing me. Here's hoping I get to play in my "happy place" tomorrow.
I wish everyone a really good nights sleep. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs it. So here's to good karma and creativity.
God bless you all.
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie - oh I'm so sorry this all happened! Keep telling yourself this to shall pass! Big (hugs) and here's hoping things are better soon!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, sorry to hear all the troubles. Hope your Mom is doing good! Wishing you a good night's sleep and a productive Thursday!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie.. Sooo sorry about your troubles... I hope your mom is doing well now... And I know how life can throw things at you all at one time.. I'm sure things will be better and brighter tomorrow.... Looking forward to seeing another great project from you! Hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete