Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love card for a challenge


Hope everyone's having a great evening. I made a card for a challenge. Bobby and Jill at http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com/ celebrated their anniversary this week. So they issued a challenge to make a card with a love theme and use at least one cricut cut. I didn't make the typical love card. Anyway this is the idea that hatched in my head and I just had to make it.

Please be kind.

Hope everyone has a good nights sleep.

God Bless and may you have a very creative tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! Not something you would find everyday and I like that about it! What cartridge did you use for the lawn mower and vacuum? I actually may not have that cartridge... Shocker! LOL Let me know Steph! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we take the simple things for granted. I like this card!
    I have been busy adding older cards to my blog...now I must get creative!!
    Thanks for the comment you left---happy that you like the card I sent!
    Have a great evening!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Steph... and NOPE I don't have that cartridge! But it is one I would like to have... I just won't pay the $39... I'm sooo cheap sometimes!!! LOL I do have it on my Christmas wish list... I'm hoping Wally World will have the Cartridge on sale the day after Thanksgiving.... That's my HOPE anyway! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just perfect! We just love the reason behind that card. Thank you so much for adding it to our little challenge. We really appreciate it!

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit the nail on the head with this one, Girlfriend! In marriage, THIS is what COUNTS! I'll take house cleaning over chocolate and diamonds any day of the week!!

    ReplyDelete