Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Pink Stamper "Cute" challege


I'm going to try to do some challenges. Seems like all I do is Birthday cards. I need to push myself. My Pink Stamper is having one right now. The criteria is make it "cute," that's it. I figured this one was a good place to start.I chose Paisley because the images are cute and I haven't used it much. I chose the elephant with the subglasses. I think it's cute, do you?

Anyway, I thank you for looking, hope you like it.I could use the company.

God Bless and have a creative day. Now the main attraction.

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! This is tooooo cute! Oh how adorable this came out! Love the SU paper you used.... What a great job Stephanie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The papers are very pretty and I love the glasses!!

    ReplyDelete