Monday, October 25, 2010

OMGosh!!!

I won a challenge. Me, can you believe it? I've never won a challenge before. You all probably read about the anniversary challenge at Cricut Couple blog, well, Bobby and Jill had such a wonderful anniversary celebration, they decided to have a challenge. I've been a fan of their blog ever since they started it. There is so much inspiration there. Anyway I won. Made my day!
If you've never visited their blog before, it's worth your time, I promise.
Http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com
Hope everyone had a great Monday.
God Bless and be creative. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Stephanie. That's a marvelous prize. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you Stephanie!! What a great prize!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stephanie!! Enjoy your prize!!!
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations what a great prize they were offering......you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just over there! :o) Soooo Happy to see your Card and Name! Congrats! You have fun with your new toys!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Big Sis! I'm so proud, but not surprised! I loved your card and can say from experience you hit the nail on the head with that one! It's the everyday things that mean the most!

    For all you faithful blog readers, I have a special surprise to show you. Steph/Stuff may not be aware that my illustrious brother-in-law is emailing everyone with this link to her junior high cheerleading days! http://www.png68.org/
    The website is actually for Port Neches-Groves High School we all attended. Enjoy our football fight song!
    Check it out! She's on the front page and photo album 63-65. She was just as cute then as she is now!!! If you can't find her...check out the names on the headbands!

    ReplyDelete