Friday, October 22, 2010

Recipe for Halloween banner

I was so glad to get finished with the banner and get it posted that I forgot the recipe. Someone asked for the sizes of the cuts so I'm posting them now. Maybe someone else will be interested too.
banner triangles - 9" (don't remember which cart)
Happy Hauntings October 31st
frame, shift - 7 3/4" p.40 cat - 4"
ghost - 8 1/2" p.47 spiderweb - 7"
hand - 11" p.47 spider - 4"
pumpkin - 3 1/2" p.59 skeleton - 1 1/2"
pumpkin - 3 1/2" p.64
bat - 3 1/2" p.48 Lots of stickles, loose glitter, pop dots, glue dots and
2 other ghosts - 4" p.37 ATG gun. Also embossed each frame with a halloween
letters - 4" vampire font folder and inked it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soooo much Stephanie!!! Now I'm gonna have to try and make something similar... maybe a Thanksgiving Banner or Christmas one....
    Ohhhh that would be neat! I guess I better stop reading everyone's blogs so I can make something! :o)

    ReplyDelete