Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whew!!! and a Thank You for Melissa




Well, did everyone have a great day yesterday? I saw so many wonderful projects. Wish I had time to do all of them. But wasn't it exhausting? I was worn out. I'll have to "train" for next year, build up my stamina. lol


A few weeks ago I won some candy overat Melissa Made. Last night after I got through "hopping" I made Melissa a thank you card with my new goodies. This is the first thing I've done in a week. I used the Stampin' Up paper she sent me. That stuff cuts like a dream. So, thank you Melissa I really appreciate it.


God bless and have a great Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is beautiful - thought your mojo was missing - if so, you found it x10!!! Gorgeous and thanks for the thanks! Thank goodness it finally got there! LOL
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful thank you card!! TFS
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is really craftastic!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your MOJO was Missing???? WOW!!! Your card came out soooo pretty! LOVE that paper! The outside and inside are just WOW! I see you are back on track my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete