Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another cute Mickey card.




Good morning! Hope everyone is well. I have another MM card for you. I really like this one. After making the first one ,this one "took-hold" in my brain and wouldn't let go. There's also another rattling around up there but I haven't made it yet. Anyway, here it is. I used a CB die for the front and MM on the inside, Mickey font for the head silhouettes and CAC (I think) for the lights. Thanks for looking. Have a great day and a great Thanksgiving.


God Bless and be safe. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. I have searched high and low for that Mickey with sleigh and Pluto die cut and cannot find it!!! I want it so bad! Your cards turned out so cute!!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love it. Was Mickey on sleigh a cartridge or diecut? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo CUTE! I Love Mickey in the sleigh! The inside looks cute too! Someone is really gonna enjoy this card! :o)

    ReplyDelete