Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big Surprise!!!


Today in my comment section I had a message. My friend Theresa at
http://miislucky.blogspot.com/, gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. I was so shocked. Really made my day. Theresa is a faithful follower who always lifts my spirits and inspires me. I always look forward to her posts, she does exceptional work. She makes me step out of my comfort zone
and gives me the nudge I sometimes need. So I thank her very much for thinking of me.

There are some rules.

1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. Thanks again Theresa.

2.Share 8 things about yourself.

3.Pay forward to 8 bloggers you've discovered.

4.Contact the 8 bloggers to tell them about the award.

About me:

1. I've been happily married to my husband for 40 years.

2. I have 4 grown sons, 4 grandsons and 1 great granddaughter.

3. I have 4 beautiful and very talented younger sisters.

4. I used to do decorative painting but it doesn't work at this point in my life.

5. I bought my Expression 2 years ago and it gave me a much-needed creative outlet.

6. I love to cook.

7. Christmas is my favorite holiday. (love to decorate)

8. Everybody Loves Raymond is my favorite sitcom. (I have all 9 seasons)

It's hard to choose just 8 blogs to present this award to, but here goes.

1. http://4goofballs.blogspot.com








Now I have to contact these 8 talented bloggers.

Theresa, I just want to thank you one more time and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Stephanie!! I am so flattered you thought of me! I will get this turned around in the next couple of days when I have some time off work. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Stephanie. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Stephanie! Congrats and thanks for sharing such an honor with me.... Now you made my day!!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad you like it! You make wonderful creations Stephanie and that's why I chose you! Thanks for sharing your craftness with me and everyone else! :o)

    ReplyDelete