Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally - cards!







Good afternoon, well, I guess it's almost evening. Anyway hope everyone had a nice weekend. I've gotten a lot of Christmas shopping done. Everything that's bought is wrapped. YEA! When my hubby ges back from hunting we are putting up the christmas tree. YEA!! Now on to the cards. I'm only posting a couple of them now. They are pretty simple. I used Christmas cards cart for both of these.

God Bless everyone and have a pleasant evening. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Like the layout on each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I have this cartridge also but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are so pretty! I love the simplicity-very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! They are so cute and the colors are perfect!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's about time Steph! LOL I told ya this cartridge would be a lot of fun! :o) Your cards came out wonderful! I really like the snowflakes around the tree card and the faux stitching around the stocking.... LOVELY! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are adorable. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog today and for becoming a follower.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete