Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Saturday!




Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day. My hubby is hunting and it's just me and my grandson here. We don't have anything "pressing" to do. We have the whole day to do whatever we want. Of course, I don't want to say this too loud. The "responsibility fairy" may decide I need a chore. So it's a secret. shhhh! So as I am crafting the day away, I'm praying there are no emergencies. Anyway, after I cut out a grasshopper for Gabe, I actually made a Thanksgiving card. It's really simple, but I got it finished. I used Thanksgiving cart, cuttlebug, stickles and a sticker for Happy Thanksgiving. The word art is beautiful on this cart but for some reason it would not cut Happy Thanksgiving cleanly.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is soooo pretty Steph! I love the colors and you know I like this cartridge since I've been using it alot lately! LOL :o) I also like the embossing on it... Lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete