Friday, November 5, 2010

Niece's Birthday - Big 30




Good morning everyone! Alright, so it isn't morning anymore. It was the first time I tried to post this. Had trouble with my post and had to try later. I went to JoAnn's this morning and they had Straight from the Nest, I was so excited! I kept looking and they also had Nifty Fifties and Birthday Bash. Yea me! All on sale. So I'm a happy camper.


Ok back to the card. I also got a card made last night. I used Lovely Floral and Bloom (Lites), Elegant Cakes, and Plantin. She loves jewel tones and I found the right paper in the DCWV Christmas stack. Her birthday is Dec. 21. I think she'll like it.


So thanks for looking and have a crafty afternoon.


God Bless and ya'll come back now, ya hear? Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....Such a pretty card Steph! Your niece is gonna LOVE it! I know... cause I Do! :o) And congrats on the cartridges.... it's always nice to get them on sale! :o)

    ReplyDelete