Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One more Thanksgiving card




Good afternoon. Hope it's good. I'm going to try to post this again. Yesterday, blogger wouldn't cooperate.


I think this is the last Thanksgiving card. I've got to start wrapping and decorating my gift bags. I want to be through with all this by December. After this stuff I want to be able to make cards and projects. I really want to make a Christmas banner. But I have to do this stuff first. I have to make deals with myself, do "have-to" before I can play. Any of you have to do that?


Anyway, I used Thanksgiving and Celebrate with Flourish and DCWV papers on a kraft card.
Thanks for looking and God Bless. Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Very crafty Thanksgiving card! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic card!! Great!
    LG
    Marion

    ReplyDelete