Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sympathy card




Good evening. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty busy and I've got a busier week ahead. Anyway, back to business. My friend and neighbor lost her mom last week. She had been sick for a while. It's really hard, all our mother's are around the same age and not well. Something we all have to go through. Here's the card I made. I used the Easter 2010, Lyrical Letters, and Paper Lace and a few pearls. Thanks for looking.


God Bless you all and have a great week. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this card is stunning! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph.... Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Stunning actually.... I love the whole look... Is that an embossing folder? or a cricut cut? or both? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card! I have a lot of trouble with these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete