Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving card - a little humor!




Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm so excited. I got another card made last night. The idea came to me as I was blog hopping yesterday. You know how it is, you just have to create it or bust.


I used Hoot n Holler, Wild Card and Storybook for this cute card. At least I thought it was cute and funny. (not everyone "gets" my humor) Anyway thanks for looking, hope it was worth your time.


I just want to say "Thank You" to all my wonderful followers for taking the time to visit each week. It's not always easy, I know. You can spend half a day just visiting blogs. Maybe with time we can add some more friends to visit with us.


OK, so here's the card. God Bless each one of you and may you all have a creative day. Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute funny one.
    You are one the blogs I follow that kept me inspired crafting. By the way, thanks for being my first follower and thanks for sharing your creativity.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the humor!! Love to see the inside of your cards, too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.... Sooo Cute Steph! I like the embossing and the colors... Pretty and funny... great combo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie,
    I found your blog thru Sheila's blog, and now I am a follower :)
    This card is so cute and too too funny
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love the turkey card....too cute!

    ReplyDelete