Friday, December 10, 2010

Brand new Christmas card!

Good morning all. I finally got a card done that is more my style. There's only 1 and it took all last evening, but it's all me. I used rectangle nesties, Winter Woodland for the sleigh, Wrap It Up for the phrase and a foam stamp I've had for years for Merry Christmas. DCWV papers and a little bling and "voila," hours later a finished csard. (and of course Chrissy Cricut) Hope I can get inspired today, I have a b-day card for my bff's husband to make (for tomorrow), a sympathy card (a young mothr lost her 3 yr fight with cancer), and my mom is in ther hospital (a procedure today and 1 tomorrow and she can come home). Plus more Christmas cards to make.
God Bless and I hope everyone has an inspired day.Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Stephanie!!!! I lOVE it! Sorry to hear about your mom... hope she'll be ok... Also sorry to hear about the young mother who lost her fight with cancer... Prayers for her and your mom... You did an amazing job on this car and I can't wait to see the next one! Hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very elegant, I love it!

    ReplyDelete