Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good Morning!!!


I feel like I've been on another planet. I haven't made a card for about 2 weeks. ugh! I do have ALL my Christmas shopping done and everything wrapped and under the tree. (except Santa) I've been having to work around my grandsons school schedule. He goes at 12:30. So there's only 2 hrs in the morning to shop and 2 in the afternoon. But it's done.I've even started cooking.

I did design a couple of things in DS so I had a few ideas and yesterday I made "8" cards. I was so excited because I'm way behind. Here's a pic of all 8. I'll post each one later. There aren't a lot of cricut cuts and I used a lot of scraps, yea!

So I hope everyone has a great day. I hope I can get back to what I love to do, spending time with Chrissy Cricut.

God Bless everyone. Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. GEEZ Steph... I thought you got lost! LOL :o) I check your blog daily and hadn't seen any creations... I thought you lost your Mojo again! Glad to hear you got all your stuff done.. I'm suppose to be working on my cards... but I stopped to check a few blogs out... SHHHH don't tell anyone! :o) Your cards look lovely! They all look simple and pretty... Nice combo! :o) I guess I'll get back to work! Chat with ya later! :o)

    ReplyDelete