Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Greetings

Hello everyone. I hope you've been enjoying the holiday rush.Mine has been hectic. Everyday seems to bring another thing with my mom. But inspite of that, I think I've got most everything done. Now I've got to make room for my son who is coming from Florida.
 So I'm taking this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you all be safe, happy, healthy and extremely creative in the coming year.
Merry Christmas and God Bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie! Hope your Mom is doing better! Wishing you and your family a Happy, Healthy, and Blessed Christmas Season and New Year!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom starts to get better soon Steph... and What fun to have your son come for the Holidays! :o) I wish you Joy and Happiness in the coming New Year and have a blessed Christmas!
    HUGS!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I hope your Mom will get better real soon. Donna & I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete